Velocity Brand Management (VBM) have enjoyed a long standing relationship with the All Blacks and New Zealand Rugby. VBM is a multi-faceted licensing and merchandising business specialising in the creation and sale of Licensed product in New Zealand and Internationally. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your licensing requirements.
Please contact Samuel Day for all Licensing enquiries.
D +64 4 474 7266 M +64 21 0260 1037
For any information on the properties below please email email@example.com
All Blacks Sevens
• Drive your brand equity with the most successful Rugby Sevens team in the world, through the build up to an Olympic debut.
• Winners of all four Rugby Sevens Commonwealth Gold Medals, since the sports’ first Games appearance in 1998.
• Winners of 10 of the 14 IRB Sevens World series since its’ inception in 1999-2000, travelling annually to tournaments in 10 locations: Australia, Dubai, South Africa, New Zealand, Japan, USA, Hong Kong, UK, Scotland.
• Competing in the 2013 Rugby World Cup Sevens in Russia in the build up to the 2014 Commonwealth Games and the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Brazil.
• We are currently looking for globally-focused sponsors who would like to leverage the All Blacks Sevens’ excellence and sporting success.
New Zealand Womens Sevens
• Reach new target audiences by associating with the New Zealand Womens’ Sevens.
• Oceania Champions 2012.
• One of 6 core teams competing in the inaugural IRB Womens Sevens World Series in 2012/2013, travelling to: Dubai, USA, China and the Netherlands.
• Competing in the 2013 Rugby World Cup Sevens in Russia in the build up to the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Brazil.
• The world will be focused on rugby in the lead up to the World Cup and the Olympics; talk to us today about how your Marketing Objectives can be driven with the New Zealand Womens Sevens Team.
Maori All Blacks
• Drive Sales and Marketing objectives for B2B and B2C customers by leveraging the Maori All Blacks.
• Over the team’s 100-year history, the Maori All Blacks have been an iconic and enduring feature of New Zealand rugby.
• Having celebrated with the Centenary Series in 2010, the team has played against a total of 17 Test Nations.
• With strong heritage and culture, this inspirational team is looking to build long-term global sponsorships with successful companies and brands.