Jason Eaton made his New Zealand Maori debut against Tonga in 2008.
The towering lock brings a wealth of experience to the side, having represented the All Blacks, the Hurricanes in the Rebel Sport Super 14 and Taranaki in the Air New Zealand Cup in a career that kicked off in 2002.
12.11.05 v Ireland at Dublin
|Test Points Breakdown:||
|Super Rugby Team:||
News 19.May.2012 See all news
• Scored four tries in his debut Rebel Sport Super 14 season (2006), including a pair against the Western Force in his first match for the Hurricanes at Taranaki’s home ground in New Plymouth.
• Following his provincial debut against the British & Irish Lions, he played all 10 matches for Taranaki in 2005 and scored one try, in the team’s 40–19 demolition of eventual Air New Zealand NPC Division One champions Auckland.
• Named Forward of the Season playing for the Taranaki Second XV in 2004.
• Played 25 games for Division Two NPC side Manawatu in 2002–2003, scoring three tries.
• Grandfather Bevan Jones was one of the most experienced provincial rugby players of his time, chalking up 135 games for Wanganui, Taranaki and Manawatu between 1949–1959.