Tour Guide TC's
allblacks.com 01 Jun 2018
Team All Blacks Tour Guide Competition (“the Competition”)
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition or acceptance of any portion of the prizes are deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated, PO Box 2172, Wellington 6140, is the promoter of this competition (“the Promoter”).
3. The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any queries, comments or complaints about the Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. In participating in the Competition, you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Competition or with any of the prizes offered.
4. You may only enter the Competition if you are any age, but if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years of age upon prize redemption. Employees of the Promoter, and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
How to Enter
5. To enter, complete the online form provided and in 200 words or less, tell us about your favourite Wellington CBD spot, awesome eatery or best kept secret. The winner will have the opportunity to take members of the All Blacks to this location as part of their build up to the Test Match between the All Blacks and France on 16th June 2018. The location must be suitable for three members of the All Blacks to visit between 5:30pm and 6:30pm, including travel time, in the Wellington CBD on Monday 11th June. You will be judged on uniqueness, appropriateness, extent to which the location reflects Wellington, and ability to visit in the time provided.
6. The Competition commences Friday 1 June 2018 at 09:00am (NZT) and closes Wednesday 6 June 2018 12:00pm (NZT) (“the Competition Period”). Entries received after the end of the Competition Period will be ineligible to enter the Competition.
7. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter no later than Thursday 7 June (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions), notified by email or phone and announced via Team All Blacks email. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and select a replacement winner.
8. The opportunity for the winner to meet members of the All Blacks in Wellington on Monday 11th June and travel with them to nearby location(s) to help promote Wellington and the test match on June 16. The winner acknowledges, and will ensure any companion or guardian acknowledges, that audio-visual content may be captured at the event and used (together with the winner’s name) on All Blacks social media and websites or other general media websites, and that such content may features the winner and his/her companion/guardian, without further consent being required or any fee being payable.
9. Four tickets to the All Blacks v France at Westpac Stadium on Saturday 16th June 2018.
10. The Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute one or more prizes in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or any of its components) cannot be provided for reasons outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for the prize winner’s travel or any other expenses incurred in taking up the prize. The winner is responsible for any travel or entry documentation required to take up their prize (including passports and visas). In accepting the prizes, the winners will be subject to the Promoter’s reasonable directions regarding behaviour at the event. The Prize is non-transferable and nonexchangeable.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries into the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or down-loading any materials in relation to the Competition, whether by entry or voting. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with any of the Competition processes or is engages in conduct that may damage the reputation of the Promoter at any time.
14. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Competition will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any prizes offered.
15. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or modifies the consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
17. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control the Promoter or its agents or contractors are unable to run the Competition as described, the Promoter reserves the right postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel the Competition (“the Change”) at any time at its sole discretion on the provision of reasonable notice (which will include posting notice of the Change on the Competition webpage)